The Tester is responsible for the testing development of SQL scripts, stored procedures, SSIS packages within SQL Server and our client's products to meet specifications with supervision from the Senior Developer and analysts.
This role could develop over time into more Senior Testing or Technical Lead roles.
- Ensuring that all defined quality procedures are followed throughout the life-cycle of the project
- Creating test plans for each product or project
- Execute test plans
- Improve testing efficiency
- Following technical standards and best practice guidelines.
- Carrying out testing and documentation of software to meet customer requirements
- Reporting progress as agreed with the Head of Operations, Head of Solutions, Project Managers and Senior Developer
- Proactively reporting issues, technical or schedule related, in a timely manner
- Taking part in reviews of documents and code reviews.
- End to end testing and validation of healthcare data flows and processing from source system to our client's products
- Responding to helpdesk and Jira calls to ensure customer satisfaction, within SLA where applicable
Qualifications and Skills
- Good understanding and use of all Microsoft Office products
- SQL testing experience essential.
- 1-2 years previous experience in a data testing role
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- High standard of written and spoken English.
- Driving licence and access to own vehicle.