Now Careers are currently working with a leading business based in Cardiff that are looking to recrutit an experienced Credit Controller to join their expanding team.This is a permanent opportunity with a competitive salary and benefits.
The successful Credit Controller will be working closely with the Credit Control Supervisor to manage UK accounts and ensure targets are met.
This Credit Controller role is easily accessible with plenty of onsite parking. This credit control opportunity offers huge scope for progression within a supportive environment.
The main Credit Controller responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Cash reconciliation
- Meet cash and debtor day targets set by company
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, e-mail and letters via a credit checking agency within the agreed timescale
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity on SAP and credit checking agency
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
- Regular credit control meetings to identify any issues
- Respond promptly to client and internal enquiries
- Handle disputed bills and bring payments within agreed terms
- Prepare files to transfer to Credit protection agency
- Provide accurate advice on billing queries
- Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met
- Send out monthly pre-emptive letters 7 days prior to due date