Experienced Claims Handlers - Leading Insurer Opportunity
My Client is a leading UK Insurer based in the heart of Glasgow City Centre, within walking distance from Glasgow Central Station and an excellent array of public transport links.
We are delighted to be working with this National Insurer to help recruit Credit Hire Personal Injury Specialists to join their busy Glasgow office due to their continued success.
This is a full time role working a 35 hour week, Monday to Friday office hours with no weekend working or late nights.
What can my Client offer you?
Excellent incentives and employee benefits including:
- Profit Share
- 33 days annual leave
- A competitive salary
- A contributory pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Structured and supportive training
- Discounted products for you, your friends and family
- Profit Share
- A fun filled working environment where your ideas and views count!
The successful candidate will have Personal Injury Claims Experience or Credit Hire experience.
- Telephone-based, you will manage Credit Hire and Personal Injury Claims from cradle to grave, ensuring you deliver an excellent Customer Service from first contact to resolution
- Investigate claims in detail to establish validity and liability
- Liaise closely with your customer and my Client's suppliers, ensuring you build effective relationships and deliver a professional brand image
- Exceed productivity targets and focus on controlling costs and preventing losses
- Provide a high quality service, whilst ensuring a positive commercial outcome for the business
- Confident in objection handling and conflict resolution
- Investigate and resolve disputes
- Negotiate, offer terms and settle claims before escalation or litigation stage and within deadlines
- Provide first class customer service and show empathy
- Work within Service Level Agreement time frames
- Accurate computer data entry skills
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or call me to discuss this, or any other insurance role, in the strictest of confidence on 0141 241 4700.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business