Customer Service Advisor
Our client a fantastic organisation working within the Motor Claims market place are seeking a number of Customer Advisor's to join their team.
-To pro-actively pursue credit hire and credit repair opportunities
-To manage and monitor credit repairs and credit hires
-Promote the corporate image of the Company and the Company's clients through the provision of the highest level of service quality at all times.
-To efficiently manage the repair process including:
o Arranging and confirming repair booking dates
o Chasing independent engineers for authorisation
o Confirming expected completion dates
o Confirming repair completion and vehicle return
-Arranging, monitoring & terminating replacement hire vehicles.
-Managing total losses.
-To deal with general claims queries and advising the client accordingly promoting credit services and advising of those best suited to the customers' needs
-To follow the process flow throughout the life of the claim
-Efficiently dealing with written and verbal communications, both internal and external
-Accurately maintain records of customer contact and diarising follow up contact.
-Accurately deal and liaise with other internal departments on any associated queries raised.
-Developing good working relations with all contacts in order to meet customer and regulatory requirements.
-Always working towards achieving department/personal SLA's and targets.
- GCSE English and Maths or equivalent
- A minimum of 9-12 months previous experience of working within the insurance industry environment.
- Persuasive communicator and negotiator - able to deal with awkward situations in a calm and friendly manner.
- A positive and self-confident approach displaying composure under pressure when dealing with third parties and customers as representatives of the Company.
- Ability to utilise sales techniques when dealing with third party insurers to ensure the quick recovery of our outlay.
- Legal knowledge
- The ability to recognise and deal with problematic claims and or refer them to more senior members of staff for appropriate action.
- Well organised and able to work with little supervision.
- A willingness to offer suggestions where problems may be identified.
- Understanding of ABI GTA
- Understanding of hire rates
- Understanding of liability
Please apply with an up to date CV for more information on this exciting role.