A creative software and technology company based off London’s ‘Silicon Roundabout’ is looking for a good all round Accounts Assistant to join the team in an all-round role within a fast growing business.
Reporting directly in to the Group Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the transactional processing for a global business units while working with external accounting providers.
The Role includes:
- Assist with Financial Accountant for month/year-end ; prepayments, accruals and variance analysis
- Maintaining fixed assets
- Month-end cash summary, General Ledger, Cashbook
- Intercompany & bank reconciliations
- Low volume, high value AP invoicing
- Accounts Receivable & Credit Control
- Financial Accounting & Systems
- Manage online expense system
The role will be wide and versatile and require you to be hands-on, proactive with lots of enthusiasm and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You will also need:
- 2 years plus all round accounts experience including accounts payable
- On the path of studying ACCA/ACA/CIMA/AAT qualification
- Confident working in a multi-currency environment with foreign exchange transactions
- Highly motivated and positive drive, enthusiasm and excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail/accurate
This is a superb hybrid role, ideal for someone 2 years all round accounts & AP experience who is looking to develop their accounting skills in a small, supportive and dynamic team .
If you think you have what it takes to hit the ground running please send your CV to
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted.