Health Care Assistant
Healthcare Assistant - In and around Gloucestershire
Due to increased demand for our highly reputable services from our agency - We are seeking caring and compassionate Healthcare Assistants to deliver the highest standards of care for the people we suppport.
- Support people with personal care
- Assist with meal times
- Keep accurate daily records
- Promote health and safety
- Medication (where required)
- A real sense of job satisfaction and pride
- Flexible Work to suit you or contracted hours
- Paid holidays
- increased pay for NVQ / Diploma
- Night and Weekend enhancements
- pension scheme
- Friendly and supportive office team
- Recommend a friend bonus of up to £250 per introduction
- FREE TRAINING (IN HOUSE) and professional development
- Free Christmas party
- Discount scheme - Gyms, Shops, Car servicing/ MOT
First City Nursing and Care are investors in people and have over 30 years of experience in health and social care
We have offices and our own training company covering the south west, an OUTSTANDING CQC rated Nursing Home and a registered charity to help enrich the lives of individuals in the community.
We supply staff to the local community, Local Authorities, NHS, private and voluntary organisations throughout the South West and are looking to add to our established team of Nurses, Care Assistants and Support Workers.
You will need to have previous experience for this role although all training will be provided
Help us make a difference today call
Employment subject to checks including Enhanced DBS and satisfactory references.
First City Nursing and Care are an equal opportunities employer