Compliance & Risk Analyst
Compliance & Risk Analyst - Hampshire -Financial Services - Compliance Monitoring & Advice - up to £35k.
Your new company
Superb opportunity to join a fast paced and progressive Financial Services business as their Compliance and Risk Analyst based in North Hampshire.
Your new role
Is to be the subject matter expert in Compliance covering a numbering of different business lines including; consumer finance, mortgages and investments. You will be providing robust compliance advice and monitoring activity to support customer facing business lines, as well as to middle and back office functions.
- Deliver high quality Compliance Monitoring reviews
- Provide robust compliance and regulatory advice
- Maintain and oversee completion of compliance & risk registers
- Support the team's oversight of all non-financial risk (operational risk, conduct risk) across all business lines
- provide support with the delivery of the company compliance training plan
- Provide timely and accurate management information reporting
What you'll need to succeed
You will have proven experience in a similar role, providing compliance monitoring and advice activity within a financial services environment. You must be able to demonstrate a broad knowledge of key FCA regulatory topics and handbooks, as well as keen business partnering and stakeholder engagement skills.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to join a fast growing business with a salary of up to £35,000 plus a range of company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.