My client based in London are looking for a experienced M&E Supervisor to provide support the Asset Manager in ensuring the out sourced service provider operates the Engineering services in accordance with the agreed contract KPIs. This is a client direct role and is located in a very prestigious building.
This will involve:
- Conduct audits contractors to ensure the client is compliant with regards to Building Engineering Assets,
- The day-to-day management of planned and reactive maintenance activities.
- The production of Contract performance reports.
- Assist in dealing with all M&E (Engineering and Building Projects) issues as they arise
- To ensure the operation of the Engineering Assets deliver optimum performance
- To manage the outsourced Service provider to ensure the service is delivered in a timely manner
- Minimum HNC in Engineering - Mechanical preferred
- Knowledge and experience in managing the performance of Outsourced Service providers to achieve KPIs
- Good understanding of statutory requirements for Building Services such as, but not limited to, Asbestos Management, Legionella, and CDM (2015) Regulations
- Working knowledge/experience in BMS Operations
- Good working knowledge of CAFM Systems