Logistics Coordinator/Logistics Manager - Events
Event - Furniture Manager
Logistics Coordinator/Logistics Manager
February-March: 3 days/week
April: Full time through 24th April, including some weekend work during extended on-site period.
The difference between something good and something great is the attention to detail.
Our much loved and long-standing client a leading brand within the integrated events and communications world requires an experienced Furniture Manager to join the agency on a contract basis, January-April 2018.
This role, based largely out of the agency's offices in Middlesex, Greater London, will be responsible for the coordination surrounding all furniture requirements for a large, multi-venue Government event summit.
If you have event logistics experience you will be very suited to this opportunity.
- Liaise with the client team and Producers to define requirements for furniture across all venues and events.
- Develop and manage a detailed furniture matrix, budget and production schedule throughout the process, and ensure all milestones are achieved.
- Liaise with Production Managers to determine installation/derig timelines.
- Liaise with Design Director and Senior Graphic Designer to coordinate the presentation of furniture options for client feedback and approvals.
- Liaise with the client to receive feedback and approvals in a timely manner.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure that costings remain up to date, and installation/derig is seamless.
- Manage the installation/derig of all furniture across all sites, with the support of Producers/Production Managers assigned to each venue.
This role would suit: Event Logistics Manager, Logistics Coordinator, Logistics Executive, Project Manager, Project Executive, Event Manager, Event Coordinator, Event Executive, Production Manager, Production Coordinator.a