Consumer Sales Executive - no cold calling
Our Client a Multi Award Winning Telecommunications provider based on the outskirts of Birmingham are looking for a Consumer Sales Executive to join their highly successful business. A basic salary of £16,800 will be offered as well as an uncapped earning potential.
All leads provided- no cold calling!!
Do you think you could cut it in Sales? Are you money motivated? Have you worked in a Sales or Customer Service position and are looking to take that next step in your career? Or perhaps don’t have any Sales experience but need to be given an opportunity? If so VIP would like to hear from you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding Company with a portfolio of businesses under their umbrella- including national contracts and Dragon investors to name a few.
The successful candidate will be required to:-
- Contact customers who have made online enquiries and convert in to sales.
- Discuss the features and benefits of each mobile and contract.
- Build strong relationships with customers to encourage sales.
- Work to sales targets.
- Deliver excellent customer service ensuring repeat business.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Experience working in a Sales or Customer Service environment.
- Experience dealing with consumers.
- A passion for delivering an exceptional level of service.
- A determined and persistent nature.
- Strong communication skills and a confident telephone manner.
- A desire to exceed sales targets.
- An enthusiastic money-motivated approach.
Benefits to include:-
- A competitive salary of £16,800 with realistic earning potential of £21,000 - £28,000. Uncapped commission structure.
- Fun and lively working environment- no scripts or strict KPIs.
- All leads provided!
- Realistic progression opportunities, including the possibility of moving to a B2B sales position.
- Company pension scheme.
- Eligibility for various prizes and awards, including Star of the Month and End of Year Awards.
- Free shuttle bus from Birmingham City Centre.
- Training opportunities.
- Working hours: Week 1:9am-5.30pm, Week 2: 10.30am-7pm
Every other Saturday 9am-1pm (1/2 day off in week)
Please be advised that we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.