Head Of History Job London
Head of History | Islington, North London | February 2018 | Apply Now
Make your career ambitions a reality with this brilliant Head of History position at a forward thinking school in Islington, North London.
- Head of History position located in Islington, North London
- Paid to Scale + TLR (Inner London)
- Full-Time Head of History position starting February 2018
- Vibrant and traditional secondary school
In order to occupy this Head of History position you will need to be an assured and leading History teacher within your current school. With an innate ability to motivate your colleagues, this forward thinking school is hoping to employ an inspiring Head of History who can effectively lead the department to new heights of academic achievements.
As a Head of History you will be managing and implementing your own ideas into this creative History department. The SLT are keen to offer ongoing training and CPD for all staff and therefore the appointed Head of History will receive leadership training as soon as they join the school. In return, it will be expected of the chosen Head of History to provide a similarly high standard of development to your staff.
Found in Islington, North London, this nurturing secondary school is conveniently located within a short walking distance of the 2 train lines, with an excellent bus network too. The school has been graded as 'Good' by Ofsted and the Head teacher is determined to see this become an 'Outstanding' by the next inspection.
Get ahead of the competition and apply for this Head of History position immediately!
Next Steps: Please click the 'Apply' button and we will contact you to discuss this role in more detail.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
For more exciting roles, please visit Veritas-Education.com
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'