Pensions and Payroll Assistant
Job: Pensions and Payroll Assistant
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Previous pensions enrolment experience is essential for this role
- Maintenance of pension spreadsheets and communication with pension providers, including auto enrolment
- Keeping up to date with new legislation
- Inputting and checking 4 weekly pay run
- Processing new starters
- Processing leavers & P45’s
- Answering wage queries by email and telephone
- Supporting the payroll manager with day to day tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Works well under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Understanding of pension deductions
- Previous experience of autoenrollment
Please only apply if you match all of the above criteria.
S4 is acting as an agency for this role.
At registration stage, to confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport and proof of address with you. Registration takes approximately 1 hour.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on.
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. S4 Personnel Ltd is only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK.