Senior Management Accountant
A fast growth £30mil turnover recruitment business is looking for a Senior Management Accountant for their UK subsidiary to work at the core of their Finance team. You would have wide exposure to the UK function.
DEVELOPMENT & PROGRESSION
- Development, learning and progression are pillars within the business and are intrinsic throughout the teams with a lot being invested into this.
- The Managing Director is a certified people coach.
- The CFO (who we placed into the business) is extremely technically and strategically strong and is also very well renowned within the industry so will be a priceless resource for mentorship.
EXCITING TIME TO JOIN
- The business is going through a really exciting transformational period, with all of their finance being brought inhouse - so a lot of investment is being pumped into the finance function. This is a great time for a really up-and-coming finance professional to join and make a lot of quick wins.
- We have worked with the CFO multiple times before, placing him into transformational contract roles and this is the first time that he has agreed to a permanent position as he is so enthusiastic about the role, the company and their vision.
AMAZING, GROWING BUSINESS
- They’ve built a working environment and culture that allows their people, and their business, to excel. And this has been recognised through several awards, including Sunday Times 100 Best Small Company To Work For (3 times), Best Company To Work For (4 times), Recruiter Fast 50 (twice), and the Sunday Times International Fast Track 200 (twice).
- There is a strong social atmosphere within the business including company days out, activities and company fundraising opportunities through our charity partner.
- The business has invested significantly in systems and personnel to achieve rapid growth over the next 3 years. Coupled with the company’s philosophy of ensuring all staff have wider exposure to business activities outside their core role - this will lead to opportunities to progress your career through building a better overall understanding of how a well-run business works and through expansion of the team both in size and geographic reach.