Senior Innovation Planner - Premium Drinks
A truly unique and exciting opportunity to join one of the big success stories in the drinks industry over recent years as a Senior Innovation Planner.
The business has grown phenomenally in terms of sales, popularity and distribution. Whilst they are now a household name they are still a small business in terms of headcount and have a challenger brand feel predominantly competing against blue-chips.
The key responsibilities of the Senior Innovation Planner will be to:
- Use consumer insights to ensure the business has a strong long-term innovation pipeline
- Partner with marketing and innovation to deliver brand and innovation plans
- Use market and consumer trends to unlock new innovation opportunities
- Identify and track brand KPIs
- Develop an inquisitive culture where every member of the team is encouraged to think differently
To apply for this role we're looking for you to display the following:
- Previous experience in a consumer or innovation planning role
- Ideally looking to take a step up into a role with leadership potential
- Passionate about food and drink trends, flavours and new ingredients
- Experience of working for a consumer goods business
- Inquisitive, self-starter who's happy to take a risk
If this sounds like you and you're keen to make a move into a forward thinking entrepreneurial business then don't hesitate to apply below!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.