Purchase Ledger Clerk
A fantastic opportunity for an up and coming Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a market leading business on a permanent basis.
Being part of a busy finance team, you will have exposure to the full end to end process including reconciliations.
A market leading business based in the Kettering area, join to a company restructure they now require a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team on a permanent basis.
The role will include a variety of duties including:
- Processing high volumes of invoices ranging in high and low values
- Complex statement reconciliations
- Investigating and resolving invoice and payment queries for suppliers
- Assisting with the accurate and timely delivery of the payment run
- Supporting the period end reporting process
- Ad hoc accounting projects and administrative duties
The successful candidate must have some previous commercial knowledge and exposure to most aspects of purchase ledger.
You must also be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing in order to effectively resolve issues and build relationships.
Accuracy and attention are critical to this position, as are a strong work ethic and investigative approach.
Excellent accounting career opportunity and stability, excellent salary, car parking