An exciting Accounts Payable Assistant opportunity has become available for a huge regulatory company in Central London. This position is for a 6 month contract.
This Accounts Payable Assistant position in Central London is a great opportunity to progress in your career with a big brand to add to your CV. The position is looking for candidates that are immediately available or on 1 week notice.
The duties for the Accounts Payable Assistant:
* Input and validate data onto the Payable system within agreed SLAs.
* Ensure supplier invoices and employee expenses are paid correctly within agreed SLAs.
* Deal with stakeholder queries relating to all aspects of payments, invoices and staff expenses.
* Provide a high quality and efficient payable service to all suppliers.
* Ensure the company can demonstrate, through internal and external audits that financial transactions and tax liabilities are correctly processed and recorded.
If this Accounts Payable role is of interest then please apply below or call .