Social Media Assistant
We are on the lookout for a creatively minded Social Media Assistant to join us at Virgin Experience Days.
Working within the Marketing team, you’ll be responsible for posting on our main social media accounts - working with our Content Strategist to make sure that each post fits the companies tone of voice and content plan.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Planning a relevant social media schedule in line with content plan
- Posting and scheduling content across all social media channels
- Posting and monitoring social media competitions to drive engagement and awareness
- Monitoring social channels for trending hashtags and content opportunities
- Monitoring social channels for great user generated content to repurpose
- Monitoring and researching current trends to implement into social strategy
- Recording and monitoring weekly and monthly KPIs to improve strategy
- Responding to comments and engaging with customers and influencers
We are looking for someone who has the following skills:
- Ability to create engaging and creative copy for social media
- Ability to proofread
- Excellent planning and calendar management across multiple channels
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of social listening tools i.e. Hootsuite, Sprout Social etc
- Knowledge of social advertising and marketing campaigns
- Understanding of all social media channels and best practises
- Understanding of current trends in social media marketing & strategies
- Understanding of social analytics and measuring success
- Understanding of using creative and imagery for social media
If you think you fit the bill, we’d love to hear from you!