ESA are currently working with a leading business in Birmingham who are currently groeing their marketing function. Our client are very much a household name and have a marketing team of 20+, with this position being a newly created role after an internal restructure.
Responsibilities and Skills
- The role will revolve around developing and managing marketing acquisition, retention strategies together with internal communications and promotional plans.
- A comprehensive understanding and experience of applying all elements of the Marketing Mix including but not limited to, communications, design, media, point of sale CRM, PR and Exhibitions/shows.
- A proven ability to network and influence at a senior level and to deliver multiple projects to timescales across several business functions.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering B2B marketing campaigns that delivered growth.
- Strong experience in a B2B environment and multi-functional project management in a multi-site business.
- Working closely with the senior team you will drive an integrated marketing, operations and sales.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast paced working environment and someone who can take ownership and responsibility in problems .
- The ability to develop opportunities and add value by delivering revenue generating marketing projects.
- Ability to be hands on in work and also work as a strong team player.