Introduction to Care Course
We are looking for People who are Passionate about providing care to join our great team.
About Prestige Nursing + Care
Prestige Nursing + Care is a private homecare provider offering you an opportunity to work in care.
Our Introduction to Care Course comprises classroom training, e-learning and practical experience in homecare in a supported and friendly environment.
What we offer you
Working with Prestige Nursing + Care is a better way to work in care.
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flexible working
- Free uniform
- Weekly pay
- Working with a local team at a local branch
- A variety of work matched to your skills and interests
- Work to achieve your care certificate award
- Ongoing training and development
Prestige Nursing + Care offers you a better way to work in care: local, flexible, valued.
Our goal is to make a positive difference to our clients' lives with every visit.
Our course contains classroom training, E-learning, shadow shift work, supervised shifts, assessments and on average takes 8-12 weeks to complete.
On completion of the training you will join our teams providing a range of care and support to clients including:
- Helping with daily life - shopping, preparing drinks and meals
- Personal care - assisting with washing, personal hygiene, dressing and grooming
- Supporting social activities - local support groups, visiting friends and neighbours
- Working alongside local Social Services and Community Health Teams
Join our team today.
What we're looking for from you:
- We're looking for people who are Passionate about supporting people to live independently in their own homes
- A full driving licence
- Good communications skills
- A strong sense of responsibility
- Friendly and willing disposition
If you feel you want to get into the type of work that offers you variety, flexible working and the opportunity to learn from the very best please contact us today to find out more.
We'd love you to join our team.