Administrator (Study Support)
Vibrant Team Environment
Excellent Career Progression
I am currently recruiting for a growing Financial Services based company in South Manchester. They have an excellent reputation in developing careers through training and study options.
They are currently looking to recruit bright Administrators to join their Payroll team that will offer study support to qualifications if desired. A career in Payroll offers many avenues for progression, into technical roles and management.
- Manage the internal systems, ensuring all information is correct and up to date.
- Raise invoices and attach to the relevant record
- Work closely within a team to ensure clear administration of client accounts.
- Speak to clients, keeping them updated and notifying them of any changes
- Manage cash flow at times within the company
- Embrace training and development within the company
The role will suit driven, extrovert applicants who have previous administration experience.
The salary for the position is £16,500 with study support through to full CIPP qualification.