Russian Speaking Credit Controller
My client, a well know IT company based in the City of London, is currently seeking a Russian Speaking Credit Controller to join their busy finance team on a 9 month contract.
You should ideally be available immediately, or on a maximum of 2 week's notice period, and be happy to work via an Umbrella or Limited company.
***THIS ROLE REQUIRES A FLUENT RUSSIAN SPEAKER***
You'll be responsible for ensuring the timely receipt of invoices, answering all customer queries (including checking and following up on overdue accounts). You will also gain exposure to many internal departments to best equip you to answer client's queries. You'll work alongside our billing team to resolve pricing issues and disputes, as well as participate in regular team meetings with Sales to build strong working relationships and identify key areas for improvement. From time to time, you will also be required to make client visits.
· Log all collection notes on our database or the internal ticketing system.
· Advise clients of costs and help them with their own internal budgets.
· Analyse MS-Excel spreadsheets to assist clients with their costing and analysis.
Key Skills & Experiences
· Fluency in both English and Russian
· A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
· Full proficiency in Excel and SAP
· Experience of working within a high volume Credit Control environment
· Experience of Invoice processing
· Experience of an internal ticketing system
· Experience of client visits