Junior Integrated Designer
We are an award winning digital startup looking for Junior Digital Designer with great post-production knowledge to work us. You'll help us create beautiful design, make awesome video content and build a remarkable company.
We have a different creative model. You'll work collaboratively in a motivated marketing and design and video studio with the CMO, Head of Communication and Creative Director. You'll need to be proactive, entrepreneurial and enjoy the rapid pace of a tech company that's trying to change the world.
We create a large variety of projects, from product demos to advertising campaigns, and we'd like to get better at it.
- Editing videos for our content and social channels. These videos have various lengths and purposes, and are created from footage supplied by a variety of production companies, partner companies and stock libraries
- Motion design: titles, graphics, screen recordings of apps and sites, comp work.
- Colour grading: matching shots from different sources and improving the look of poorly lit images
- Audio: Music and VO editing, audio effects, and audio mixing
- Manage media server and workflow: including uploading and logging footage in various formats, from around the world. Supplying versions of edits for different platforms and purposes. Knowledge of file formats and best practice for Vimeo, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube uploads
Working with the Chief Marketing Officer, Head of Communication, Creative Director, Content Manager and Designers to deliver high quality video assets for our channels, PR, product and presentations as well as other graphic design, art direction, concepting, web and UX projects
- Strong design ability
- Willingness to learn in a team
- Ability to create exciting edits and make great music choices.
- The ability to think on your feet, add ideas and work quickly under pressure.
- Good knowledge of best practice for video workflow.
- Knowing how to use a DSLR and video camera and 360 camera is a bonus.
- Excellent knowledge of Premiere Pro, Audition, After Affects, Media Encoder
- Good knowledge of Speed Grade, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Cinema 4D is a bonus
- Graduate of a motion design course or a graduate level showreel and skills
- An interest in the world
- Any secondary languages are a bonus.
Our team is a mix of experienced entrepreneurs, people who have worked at the highest levels in large global organisations, academics, and bright graduates - it's a good balance, and it's important for us that we get the right person who is happy working alongside people from these backgrounds. We have a relaxed and focused office in West London, with regular team socials, and we expect to add more benefits as we grow. We have a culture that encourages curiosity and imagination in how we achieve our goals, and an absolute focus on building a global business.
We are looking for someone to start this role as soon as possible, so applications will be considered as and when we receive them.
Only applications with portfolios or showreels to review will be considered first.