CMS Analyst - AEM - Event Technology - SW London - 6 Months - £400
Are you a CMS Specialist looking for your next contract?
My client is a global professional services firm with a range of specialist event products. A contract position is available for a CMS Analyst to join a multi-disciplinary team to support the business in deploying a suite of digital applications and deriving value from a digital transformation program. If you look to establish new ways of working and enjoy problem-solving, you will find this contract very rewarding.
Essential skills include:
- CMS exposure (Ideally Adobe Experience Manager)
- Understanding of UX and websites and mobile best practices
- Google Analytics or equivalent web analytics suites (ideally Adobe Analytics)
- Experience of working in DevOps / Agile Environments
- Demonstrable experience in managing relationships between IT and business stakeholders
Please apply by sending through an updated CV/portfolio with your contact details. For further information please contact . Thank you for your time
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.