Customer Service & Arrears Advisor
Do you have a passion for helping customers who have fallen behind on their repayments, in a Collections Advisor position? Are you looking for a new Collections Advisor career to start the New Year?
We are recruiting a number of Collections Advisor positions in Newport which will see you managing a caseload of customer accounts (both on the phone and via written correspondence) liaising with the customer to understand their specific situation and assisting them in managing their account repayments, within strict FCA regulations.
Job Title: Collections Advisor
Location: Newport, NP10
Salary: £17,000 - £20,000 pa + annual performance related bonus
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week - shifts between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday with occasional Saturday's 8am - 2pm (1 in 3)
Start Date: January / February 2018
In addition to the above salary and bonus, as a Collection Advisor you will also be eligible for the following great benefits package:
- Modern offices in the Tredegar Park area of Newport, close to local bus links, with nearby off-street parking for just £2 per day.
- On-site canteen serving subsidized hot meals.
- 24 days holiday, rising to 27 after a certain length of service + bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme up to 6%.
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, free flu vaccinations and eye tests, plus discounted gym membership.
- Internal job vacancies and ongoing training to assist in your future career progression
- Employee Assistance Programme, available over the phone or online, to help you with any questions you have about health, family, money or work.
- In addition, you will be acknowledged for going the extra mile, as the company provides awards for innovation, for leadership, and for both individuals and teams.
For your application for the Collection Advisor position to be successful, your CV must demonstrate the following key skills and experience:
- Previous customer service or telesales experience within a fast paced, high performance team (contact centre environment)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent record keeping with accuracy and attention to detail paramount
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge of MS Word and MS Outlook (word processing and email platforms)
- Positive attitude and approach
- Experience working within Financial Services, FCA regulations, Anti-Money Laundering rules, ISA rules, Data Protection and Treating Customers Fairly would be desirable