HR Software Consultant
Innovative company providing HR and Payroll software solutions to clients in the private and public sectors is looking for a HR software consultant for client implementations. This dynamic fast-growing company has an established customer base and is rapidly expanding. Bristol based, flexibility to combine working from the central Bristol office with working from home plus some on-site time with customers.
Please contact me with a CV if you have:
- experience of implementing HR software solutions for clients
- HR expertise and a desire to move to a consulting role
In this role you will
- meet clients who have decided to implement a HR software solution
- discuss their business objectives, issues, previous system with a view to defining requirements for the new system
- consult on and document HR processes
- configure the software using inbuilt tools
- carry out some software training.
You must have have good communication skills and desire to join a dynamic fast growing organisation with clients in private and public sector organisations, UK and internationally.
It is essential to have HR software skills and ideally previous experience of software implementations. Familiarity with Payroll solutions is a plus. Any experience of implementation on the Salesforce CRM platform is also of interest. Please get in touch with a CV to find out more. Salary range around £35k to £50k approximately with some flexibility depending on experience. A cover letter is optional although most successful applications have included one.
We are also looking for Project Managers and Payroll Software consultants.