IT Support Technician - 1st Line Support - Managed Service Provider
Our Client is a local IT support business providing a managed service of IT support to a growing customer base. Currently we are looking for a dynamic, motivated and focused individual to join our technical team.
The successful candidate will have worked within a 1st line role who has a range of experience which means they will be effective at supporting our customers either remotely or onsite.
You will have a customer focused attitude along with the ability to prioritise your work load along with your manager’s involvement.
- Making sure that all support tickets for your customers are completed successfully, in a timely manner
- Making sure all calls are allocated to your team members
- Daily checks are completed and all parties involved are kept up to date with your progress.
- Review and update your tickets on a regular basis.
- Ability to manage your time and prioritise your activities
- Ensuring documentation regarding your allocated customers in our internal systems such as Connectwise and Kaseya are updated as necessary to maintain correct knowledge
- Microsoft Windows Client OS’s
- Microsoft Office experience
- Microsoft Server admin experience
- Active Directory Admin experience
- Office 365 experience
- Mobile Phone & Tablet configuration experience
- Wired and Wireless Networking Configuration experience
- Firewall experience
- Apple Mac experience
- RMM & PSA experience
- Wan experience (Broadband knowledge)