Accounts Payable Assistant
Our client, an international organisation with a track record of success and profitability is looking to recruit an Accounts Payable specialist to join their team. Working as part of a well appointed team, the new recruit will take ownership of the accounts payable ledger and will be integral in supporting the wider team.
Key duties include:
* Reconciliation of accounts payable ledger reports
* Processing of supplier invoices, matching invoices to delivery notes, posting supplier invoices and resolving queries
* Produce weekly payment runs in line with standard business processes
* Assist Finance Manager with any accounts payable reporting, including weekly cash forecasts
* Monthly reconciliation of all allocated balance sheet control accounts including processing any associated journals
* Processing inter-company recharges and reconciling inter-company balances
The ideal candidate will have deep knowledge of accounts payable, preferably with a large or complex ledger and strong Excel skills will be advantageous. In return the company offer a great working environment and favourable benefits package including pension and potential bonus.
To find out more, please contact Graham at Atkinson Moss.