Finance and Operations Executive, qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA
We are looking for a commercially minded Finance and Operations Executive to work alongside the Director’s in our London office. The business is growing rapidly and the role offers an organised and analytical individual a unique opportunity to help manage the finances and day-to-day operations, whilst influencing the growth and culture of our company.
This is superb opportunity for someone who is looking to become a vital player at the heart of a very successful and entrepreneurial company and who wants to share in its ongoing success.
Your new role
This role will utilise your strong, commercial finance capability and stretch your interests in operations, and business administration. This is a unique opportunity to work closely with the Operations Director & CEO to help shape the company’s finance and operations functions. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Managing the daily running of our London HQ
- Preparing management and financial reports for all entities of the business
- Day-to-day bookkeeping and expense management - managing supplier payments
- Customer invoicing and internal commission tracking
- Cash flow analysis and forecasting
- Working with external tax and accounting service providers
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Ensuring our guests have a great experience when visiting
- HR functionality -overseeing day-to-day HR, helping to foster the company culture
Who you are
- Either studying for or recently qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA with a good few years’ experience in a Finance function. Perhaps you’re a small cog in a large corporate, looking for a role that provides you with a broader set of responsibilities and experience
- Action oriented - you’re organised, committed and proactive - you can make decisions and offer solutions
- You’re enthused by numbers and enjoy creating efficient processes
- Driven, energetic and ambitious and not afraid to get your hands dirty
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organised - you correctly prioritise multiple issues and you use good critical judgement to make correct assumptions and decisions
- You work autonomously without micro-management and clear direction in a rapidly changing environment
Skills and experience
- Experience with Sage and/or Xero, cloud-based accounting package
- IT literate and proficient with Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Producing Board reporting and providing commentary on the drivers of business performance
- Experience of working in a small company or start up environment or have a strong desire to join one
- A positive attitude and an ability to work autonomously as well as within a sociable team dynamic is vital as well as a keen ability to focus on the details and build relationships internally and externally.
About Property Frontiers:
Property Frontiers operates at the cutting edge of global property investment.
Over the past 14 years, we have consistently scoured the globe to identify, source, fund and develop investments in over 45 global markets, with over 4300 sales totalling in excess of $750,000,000.
We exist to create wealth for almost 3,000 satisfied customers; a consultative and highly-personalised service is at the heart of everything we do. The strength of our reputation lies in pioneering new markets, countries, and property hotspots and our detailed focus on integrity underpins all we do.
We’re not just blowing our own trumpet, we are the most awarded company in our sector and have been independently recognised for our commitment to customer service, due diligence, transparency and professionalism, winning at the AIPP (Association of International Property Professionals) Awards (among many others) a record four years in a row.
Why Property Frontiers?
- We hate the norm and we’ll definitely try to push you out of your comfort zone and encourage you to learn something new every day. We pioneer new markets and strive to constantly delight and impress our clients, so we believe in constant training using our methods to ensure you are knowledgeable, confident and wow our clients so we always recruit for likeable "people".
- Everyone within our company has something to offer - great ideas come from everywhere and anyone.
- Flexible structure (place, time, travelling, etc) - we know sometimes you may want to work from home or have other engagements but as long as you are delivering, that’s cool with us!
- Fun - We like to enjoy ourselves, especially when we are trend setting, delighting our clients and setting a benchmark for the competition. People don’t work at their best in rule-driven environments, so we try to encourage openness and communication. Some of our best ideas have come to us over a few drinks out of the office!
We offer a unique opportunity for you to build experience and work with genuinely nice people; expectations are high but so are the rewards if you’re successful.