Senior Software Test Engineer Cambridge - £40,000-£60,000
I am currently looking for a Senior Software Test Engineer for a Financial Services company based in Cambridge.
£40,000 - £60,000
As a Senior Software Test Engineer, you will need to be proactive, flexible and adaptable and who has a desire to self-educate and share their knowledge with those around them.
- Work with other team members to highlight product risks
- Use appropriate testing techniques (both manual and automated)
- Provide information to all parties involved to help improve the product
- Participate in design and development to ensure testability is considered at all stages
- Help identify and implement the necessary steps required to enable the release of software
It is essential the candidate has the following to be successful with your application:
- 5 years' experience within software testing
- In-depth knowledge of testing methodologies
- Promoting best practice quality techniques within high-calibre software development teams
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Degree educated with a 1st or at least 2:1 in Computer Science, Science, Mathematics or Engineering
It would also be beneficial to have experience in any of the following areas:
- Unser interface testing or facilitating usability testing
- Exposure to WPF applications and Reactive extensions
- Knowledge of maths statistics and the need for numerical accuracy
- Familiarity and adaptability to working with automation frameworks
- Interest in financial and capital modelling
- Agile development
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more, please respond to this advert by clicking the link below attaching a copy of your most up to date CV. If successful I will be in contact to discuss the role in more detail.