Year 5 teacher - Stockwell, Lambeth
Year 5 class teacher job Primary school Stockwell Lambeth South London KS2 Key Stage 2 Inner London pay scale
Year 5 teacher
Lambeth, South London
I am currently working with a reputable Primary school in Stockwell, who are seeking an upper KS2 teacher to join them for an immediate start. This school is part of a wider trust. As a result they are able to offer extensive training, high quality resources and state of the art facilities for learning.
If you hold QTS and have experience teaching in a classroom setting, then this could be a great opportunity for you. This role will be on-going, with the possibility of it becoming a permanent position in July.
You will be teaching a mixed ability Year 5 class on a full time basis. The pupils in these classes are from a wide range of backgrounds, there is a high level of PPG pupils in attendance.
By working at this school through Hays Education, we are able to offer you the following benefits:
- The opportunity to work alongside experienced teachers and a supportive SLT
- State of the art resources to facilitate learning
- Pupils who are engaged and enthusiastic
- A dedicated consultant who only works with schools which are local to you
- Competitive rates of pay in line with the Inner London pay scale
- Access to free CPD training both with Hays and at school
- Automatic invites to networking and social events
- CV writing and interview advice
If you would like to apply for this Key Stage 2 teacher job vacancy or gain further information, please send your CV to Katie Porter at Hays Education or call Katie now on .
Not interested in this position but know someone who might be? Refer their details to us and receive £250 worth of shopping vouchers when we place them into a role. Please call Katie on for further details.