Job Title: Sales Consultant
Location: You will likely be based in / near Bristol, Bath, Swindon or Cheltenham
Territory: Home based but regional responsibility from Southampton, across the Devon, up to Gloucestershire and across to Wales (rather a large territory!)
Basic salary: £18,000 - £20,000
OTE: £50,000 - £55,000 (uncapped commission so you could earn more)
Company car: Car or car allowance
Love consultative selling and meeting one to one with the decision maker and budget holder?
Able to sell what is the Rolls Royce product within its sector?
Feel you’d be able to close deals with surgeons and dentists?
Able to manage your own time and diary effectively so as you cover a huge territory?
Oh, and did we mention there’s no new business development in this role - you’ll be given warm leads to go and develop. Easy eh?
Seriously, if you’re a strong, experienced consultative sales person who knows how sales cycles work when taking a warm lead and nurturing the relationship to a closed deal, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
You can earn well in this role and indeed, the other members of this small sales team are already earning £50-60,000 per year so we know it's possible.
You will be well versed in working from home, but essentially, be based on the road across a large territory. We’re happy to hear from you if you’re based centrally within that area (listed above under Territory).
Your skills and experience will be as follows:
- Strong consultative sales experience
- Able to have mature discussions and close sales with surgeons and dentists - this doesn’t mean these are your current clientele but means your experience shows you can nurture relationships with professionals at the top of their game
- Tenacity and ability to nurture warm leads
- Proven ability to effectively self-manage in terms of discipline and time
- Loves having a little friendly competition within a small UK based sales team of 3
- Know when to push and pull with potential clients
- Well used to being on the road most of the week and love driving!
- Full UK driving licence
We are interviewing in the first instance on behalf of our client and we want to get started with this before the end of January.
Please send your CV across along with a cover letter about why this role appeals. Word of warning - those applications without cover letters will not be read as quickly as those with …
We look forward to hearing from you soon.