Technical Consultant API, SaaS
Technical Consultant (API, SaaS)
A new and exciting role for a Technical Consultant / Account Manager has arisen with a globally leading, fast-growing technology company. Based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire (just north of London), this role will bridge the technology and the business, whilst managing a new client relationship in terms of product integration, support and upgrades.
We are seeking a Technical Consultant / Account Manager with a mixture of software engineering, API integration, product management and business analysis skills, and proven experience of working with teams based across various locations worldwide.
This role will involve regular travel to client site internationally (around 50%).
Further skills and experience required for the Technical Consultant:
- Technical background is key; specifically, software engineering within a SaaS environment
- Business analysis / product management skills
- Experience of working with geographically separated reams
- Ability to integrate new product features onto client systems, support and train on these features, and improve overall product offerings
- API experience is essential; API systems integration and development
- A consultative approach with the confidence to discuss problems and resolutions with both tech and non-tech staff
- Degree educated in Engineering, Computer Science etc. (or related subject)
- Technical skills with either Public Cloud, AWS and REST web services would be preferred
- Flexibility to travel internationally to client site (approx. 50% travel)
This is a brand new Technical Consultant / Account Manager role that has arisen in conjunction with a very exciting time of growth for the client! It will offer the right person an excellent opportunity to utilise previous technical skills, leverage new and existing client relationships, and contribute to the expansion of the customer and product portfolio.
Technical Consultant - API, SaaS, software engineering, business analysis, Account Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 + benefits
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.