KS2 Teacher Year 4 Class Teacher - Manchester - September start
KS2 Teacher - Year 4 Class teacher - Trainee, NQT and Experienced KS2 teachers - permanent September 2018 start - possible TLR for the right candidate - Good graded Primary School - Rusholme, South/ Central Manchester
Q - do you believe that the atmosphere and the feeling of a school stems from the staff and leadership combining to make a happy place?
Q - are you yearning for a school environment n which sharing good practice is the norm and support can be found in every corner?
Q- have you observed that pupils can contribute to the learning process in a happy and calm educational environment?
The headteacher of this good/ outstanding graded school has at least 1 vacancy for a KS2 Teacher - Year 4 Class Teacher. Due to the make up of the experienced team, the school is happy to consider trainee teachers alongside experienced and tested practitioners.
There is a space on the literacy team for 2018 and a possible TLR for Computing or Humanities to be considered. If you are an experienced teacher who is looking for some additional responsibility and a matching TLR then please still consider this role and discuss your needs with Phil at Clarus Education.
- KS2 Teacher year 4 Class Teacher vacancy
- QTS qualified teacher
- Trainee, NQT and experienced teachers are welcome to apply
- Must be a positive and energetic teacher and colleague
- KS2 Teacher Year 4 Class teacher
- Permanent position from September 2018
- Earn MPS £22,917 to £33,824 per annum - plus possible TLR
- Working as part of a good network of schools
- 2 x ½ release to mark and plan as a team!
- Good graded 2 Form Entry primary School
- Levenshulme, South Central Manchester
- Caring community Primary School
- Low income catchment - high EAL & FSM
- High pupils progress score
- Excellent team ethos
- Happy and highly celebrated headteacher
- Positive learning environment
- Parking available for those who drive
If this school is ideal but you are looking for a different Key Stage… or if the role is perfect but you live in another area… just call Phil at Clarus Education and find out if there are any other opportunities that match your needs