Web Developer, Gloucestershire
Up to £25,000 + company benefits
Our client, a market leading software house, is seeking an outgoing Web Developer to join their expanding team in Gloucestershire. Due to the company’s commitment to research and development and subsequent successful market leading software, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate Web Developer to work on an exciting web project.
As a Web Developer, you will initially work with Windows and look to work on Mobile applications in the future. You will be responsible for writing clean, readable and robust code to a high standard, optimising code and identifying, fixing and testing software.
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous coding experience
- Proven use of HTML5/CSS3
- Have a passion for designing and writing websites
- Have some experience of a .NET language/Java
- Understand websites with a bootstrap look
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and flexible attitude
- Passionate about learning and exploring new technologies
- Team player with the ability to also work unsupervised
- Able to work effectively under pressure
Desirable but not essential skills:
- Educated to Degree level
- Exposure to Bootstrap
- Writing API using MVC API
- Exposure to consuming RESTFul API
Team Foundation Server/Source safe/Git
- Test Driven Development
- Web Services/WCF
- Some exposure to other scripting languages python/perl etc.
- Able to create artwork and images for websites
This is a full-time, permanent position and a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding team within a market leader within the IT/Technology sector. If you have relevant experience and are proactive, enthusiastic and able to learn new skills quickly - apply today by emailing us your CV or call for more information.