Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Contract - Suffolk - Competitive
I have a very exciting opportunity with a Highly regulated Manufacturer based in Mildenhall area who supply to a range of high end global clientèle.
My client requires an experienced Mechanically Bias Maintenance Engineer to join their proactive team. This will be an incredibly varied role as the business possess a wide range of equipment and is constantly investing in new technologies.
The ideal Candidate:
- Will be a key member of the site team for sustaining and the continuing development of all manufacturing and support processes
- Comply with corporate policies and external regulatory requirements.
- Working to the PPM schedule, and complete work within the time-scale set to minimise breakdowns and downtime
- Respond to breakdowns efficiently, using your engineering knowledge to ensure production is back up and running quickly
- Should be familiar with mechanical/electrical systems, PLC controls, low-voltage controls, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Operating Utilities Equipment
- Ensure the correct spare parts are set up in the stores
- The ability to also weld and fabricate
You must also be able to demonstrate;
- HND/HNC qualification in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Experience at both Mechanical and Electrical maintenance
- Experience on working with plant equipment
- Also the ability to protectively identify and resolve technical issues.
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active personality