JOB - Mechanical Engineer
LOCATION - East Sussex
DURATION - 3 months
RATE - £30-35p/h
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a creative Mechanical Engineer with a leading organisation based in the East Sussex area on an initial 3 month basis.
My client supply largely to the scientific industry and work on applications and materials used on mechanical components.
My client are rapidly expanding and require an experienced Mechanical Engineer to work on all product stages from R&D, Design, development and manufacture through to install and final commissioning.
The Mechanical Engineer is required to have the following;
- Mechanical Engineering background
- Experience working on products from cradle to grave
- Experience with FEA - Ansys or similar
- Experience with CFD Software
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Good technical writing skills
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a team
The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for the following;
- Designing systems and components
- Working on test from data - evaluating theoretical designs
- Identify and formulate solutions to designs problems
- Alter and modify designs to meet requirements and eliminate malfunctions
- Estimate budget of project
- Prepare product reports and documentation
If you are interested in the position, please apply with an updated CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency