EMEA Senior Marketing Executive
Want to take ownership for channel marketing? Operating across the world, our client is a leading technology business whose customers love their products. They’re also keen to invest and train you, giving you the ability to take further courses and accreditations.
Key responsibilities of the EMEA Senior Marketing Executive; working closely with the Head of Marketing, you’ll help drive leads for the sales team through the campaigns you execute.
- Strategy; help shape and strategy to maximise sales through partners
- Channel Marketing; create and execute a broad range of channel marketing activities including events, partner materials, campaign toolkits
- Vertical Marketing; take ownership for their vertical marketing campaigns, executing from planning to analysis and using email, direct mail, social, events, digital, SEO, blogs & PR to achieve this
- Analysis; measure and report on the effectiveness of campaigns
Skills & experience the EMEA Senior Marketing Executive must have;
- B2B marketing experience
- Some experience of channel marketing would be an advantage
- Track record of running varied campaigns
- Someone who likes autonomy and being able to get on with the job
- Good communications skills, both in writing and in person
Salary & benefits for the EMEA Senior Marketing Executive role;
£32 - 35,000 basic + 10% bonus
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing sales, product, marketing and sales professionals with a variety of B2B companies across the UK.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we’re only able to contact successful candidates.