Are you a Design Manager seeking your next contract? Would you like the opportunity to work on a prestigious station upgrade in Central London? Do you have experience as a Project Manager? Randstad CPE is currently seeking a Design Manager to work for a tier 1 contractor in South East London. You will be a key member of the team, providing professional advice in regard to the design of a multi million pound Rail project
Our client requires an experienced Design Manager with a wealth of experience (ideally someone with project management experience). The role is expected to continue for around 9 months and the successful candidate will be available immediately.
- A chance to work for a Tier 1 Contractor
- Attractive rates
- Boost the credentials of your CV with a multi-million pound job
- Working on one of the largest infrastructure projects in Europe
- Help deliver the station design
- Work alongside the design team on site
- Interface with the contractors on site
- Take overall responsibility for technical assurance and commercial responsibility of work
- Seek and secure new work opportunities whilst growing existing relationships
- Previous experience as a Project Manager is essential
- Appropriate experience in similar projects (Rail, civils, construction)
- Knowledge of Architecture, MEP, urban realm, and RC detailing
- Degree in relevant discipline
Please do not apply if you do not hold the appropriate requirements
For more information please contact Beth Staley at Randstad CPE London on or submit your CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.