Commercial Property Solicitor
My client are a Legal 500 accredited firm in Norwich and are now seeking for a qualified Commercial Property Solicitor to join their expanding team. This successful law firm are consistently busy with an increase in workload and new clients gained. They are now looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic individual to join their team.
- Preparing leases, sub leases, lease extensions and renewals, surrenders, licences, notices and other landlord and tenant documentation and generally advising on landlord and tenant issues.
- Advising on the acquisition and disposal of land (including agricultural land) and property including drafting contracts, lock out agreements, options and conditional contracts and overage agreements. and general planning advice.
- Advising on acquisition of sites for development including preparing estate documentation and plot sales
- Advising on refinancing and loan documentation and sales and leasebacks of commercial property.
- Advising clients on the wider implications of any transactions or advice, having sought advice from senior team members.
- Supporting the senior members of the team in their caseloads including running their cases during periods of absence and carrying out functions on their cases.
- Keeping up to date with developments in Commercial Property law.
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties from time to time allocated to the role.
If you are interested in this Commercial Property role, please apply or get in contact with Shannon Watson at Nelson Chambers.