Juice Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with a successful Employee Communications Consultants based in Bristol, with the appointment of an experienced Communications Consultant to join their expanding team.
The role will see you working with a number of high profile, blue chip organisations to develop and deliver high quality, engaging communications surrounding occupational pensions. You will thrive in developing and maintaining strong business relationship and demonstrate the ability to find creative solutions (print and digital) for the appropriate target audiences.
The role will see you taking ownership of the following duties:
- Managing and developing strong client relationships
- Deliver the communication strategy and materials in line with the clients brief and specification
- Manage the creative strategy
- Manage client budgets and ensure all projects are delivered within specified timeframes and budgets
- Presenting at Board level
The successful candidate will have a proven background on delivering and managing successful employee communication strategies within the financial services sectors (Experience and technical knowledge of Occupational Pensions is essential): You will have previously taken ownership of managing budgets and producing all documentation to run a successful campaign. You will be personable, engaging and thrive in relationship management.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, contact Kate at Juice Recruitment for immediate consideration