An exciting new job opportunity has become available with our exclusive client, a well established and growing manufacturing business based in North Cambridgeshire. This role would be a perfect opportunity for a candidate that is looking to make their first move into an engineering focused role.
- Loading and unloading of sensors in calibration rig manifolds.
- Ensuring the correct loading of sensor type to specific calibration rig.
- Learning and understanding calibration systems and software.
- Manually calibrating and recording readings on some products.
- Manually sorting sensors alpha-numerically and recording load positions.
- Following written work instructions.
- Preparing sensors post-cal for passing on to next stage or passing back for rework.
- Liaising with Service Technicians and Service Manager over customer returned recalibrations.
- Liaising with the Manufacturing Supervisor, Manufacturing Manager and quality department over manufacturing issues and non conformances.
- Taking on internal training and becoming multi skilled in other areas of production
Skills and Experience:
- Methodical with an attention to detail.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Educated to BTEC, A Level standard in an engineering principle
- Ability to understand and interpret verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to time-manage oneself and good organisational skills.
- Methodical approach to problem solving.
- An ability and willingness to learn.
- Understanding of the Microsoft office suite, in particular Excel and Access.
- Understanding and good general PC skills to control bespoke software.
- This role is a great opportunity for candidates with limited Lab or Testing experience to join a business who are willing to up skill and can offer genuine career progression.
If you are interested please apply.