Fancy working for one of the UK's largest Civil Engineering contractors? Would you like to further your experience within the Highways sector? Then look no further!
We are currently looking for a Site Supervisor in the Bedfordshire region to work on a freelance contract. This role will an immediate start for Candidates that demonstrate a strong background in Highways - delivering surfacing, drainage, lighting and RC structure packages.
- Attractive rates
- Work with a major tier 1 contractor
- On site parking
- Flexible working hours
Roles and responsibilities:
- Opening and closing site on a daily basis
- Carrying out site inductions for any new engineers on site
- Keeping a daily record of who is on site and the contractor they are working under
- Ensuring contractors are keeping their area standards up and documented if not
- You will be the point of contact for the contractors should there be any issue on site and seek to resolve any queries via checking design drawings or the Project Manager
- Ensuring all health and safety on site
- Progress reporting to the Project Manager.
- Degree or NVQ in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- A valid gold CSCS, SSSTS and first aid ticket
- Previously delivered highways maintenance packages
Think this is a job you may be interested in? Please submit your CV for more information. Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.