Job Title : BI Developer
No. of Positions : 2
Job Type : Permanent
Salary : £35K - £45K pa
Ref No : BID180102
Date Advertised : 08/01/2018
Expiry Date : 05/02/2018
- Design and implement Microsoft - SSRS reports
- Good understanding of data modelling and schema creations
- Develop and refine Master Data Model and support/develop associated Data warehouse and cube creations
- Maintain and update SSIS packages.
- Monitor database activities to ensure environment stability.
- Attend and contribute to regular team planning and monitoring activities (ie team uses Scrum practices).
- Transact SQL
- SQL 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2014 reporting environment
- Experience of the full software development life cycle
- QlickView / Microsoft SSRS
- ETL tools like Microsoft SSIS or Informatica
- Microsoft Visual Studio / TFS server
- Creating packages (data flow tasks, data transfer tasks) with SQL Server Integration Services.
- Managing backups and restore of databases
- Administration of Reporting Services
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Relevant Certifications are advantageous.