About the role
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do.
We are currently recruiting for a Healthcare Assistant in the Cambridge area to provide care and support to our client who has COPD which affects her ability to breathe therefore requiring her to be ventilated 24/7.
Our client requires 24/7 care and needs assistance with all aspects of her daily life to ensure she is kept safe at all times.
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience (including personal care) essential!
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
• Medication management
• Manual handling
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).