Our client is a market leader in their Engineering sector. To help maintain this standard they are looking to recruit a Quality Engineer. On offer is an attractive salary along with the chance to work for a market leader.
- Plans and directs activities concerned with development, application and maintenance of quality standards for industrial processes and process improvement, materials, products and establish measurements and techniques for measuring quality.
- Responsible for the day to day implementation, monitoring and maintenance of the QMS system.
- Develop policy, procedure and methods for process control and improvement.
- Promote and implement continuous improvement of product, processes and Quality Management System whilst ensuring adherence to both regulatory and customer requirements.
- You will ideally hold a degree in Engineering.
- You will have a proactive approach to problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and other QA accreditations.
- Auditing skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good IT literacy, familiarity Microsoft programmes including Microsoft Project, and other project based software.
- Able to work as part of a team to tight deadlines and targets.