Kairos Recruitment are currently working with a large & small format business, who have operations throughout the UK. Due to a number of new projects being awarded in their Nottingham site, they are now looking to recruit a Print Operator/Finisher/Exhibitions Fitter.
- You will be responsible for the printing, finishing and quality checking of all work undertaken.
- Manage all the work you print or finish using laminators, advising the team leaders of any flaws in a job you may find.
- Follow all our instructions and procedures to the letter.
- Be flexible in carrying out ad-hoc duties as required, including assisting or undertaking in fitting work externally on site. Other examples include:
- Learning the operation of the roll-fed printers
- Supporting team leader in any business development initiatives
- May be required to do shift-work
- Learn and develop an expertise in the use of various analogue and digital equipment on site, not only in its working but also in the processes used.
- Operational knowledge and experience of using digital presses and Liquid laminator is also an advantage but not essential.
- Operational knowledge and experience of screen printing is also an advantage but not essential.
- Experience of using or or more of; Zund, Kongsbrug, Durst, Vuek or Arazona is needed
Our client are looking to hire this individual by the start February if not sooner, so if this role is of interest, send through your details today.