A wonderfully charming school in the suburbs of Plymouth require an EYFS teacher to cover till the end of the summer term. The class are fresh faced and eager to learn! If you are a brilliant, reflective, determined teacher ready to join the excellent Early Years team to cover a period of maternity leave. And will make every effort and commitment to work in a school that is continually striving to raise achievements.
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
The ideal teacher will enjoy setting up daily challenges for the children which allow them to explore and create. You will need to have good knowledge of early maths and a working knowledge of phonics.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to Safeguarding training
- A fantastic, structured, supportive environment
- Working in a well respected school
- Parking available
- Planning engaging lessons and delivering them with a hands on approach
- Dedication to pupil progress
- A willingness to be involved in a supportive team
- Motivate and inspire learners to achieve their best
- Commitment to your own professional development
- A drive to want to be an outstanding practitioner.
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- QTS (Qualified teacher status) or NQT status
- Have good knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
If this EYFS Teacher role is of interest then do not hesitate to apply! Click APPLY NOW or contact either Nicky or Josh at Randstad Education for a friendly and confidential chat. You will need relevant teaching qualification, recent experience of the National Curriculum and an up to date DBS or willing to apply for one.
If this position isn't for and you have a friend in mind we have a referral scheme in which you can get £300 worth of Love2Shop vouchers if you refer a friend to us:
Contact: Josh Ware Phone: Email: