Humanities & Philosophy/East London/Full time
Location: East London
Role:Humanities & Philosophy Teacher
Duration: Long Term
Start Date: Septmeber
The role is a full time role starting September
The School have a friendly working environment and help is on hand from a supportive team who will support the successful candidate with lesson planning for the duration.
The successful candidate must have sound knowledge of the National Curriculum, and in particular experience working within a Humanities department. It is also essential to have the willingness to cover when needed and have strong behaviour management.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 3 & 4
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING;
* Hold a valid DBS check (or CRB issued within the last 12 months), as well as any applicable Overseas Police Checks
* A proven track record working as a Humanities & Philosophy Teacher in UK Schools
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic Humanities Teacher looking for a new role, please forward your CV to zeki at Remedy Education today for consideration.