New Payroll Administrator opportunity
Your new company
My client is one of the UK's largest catering companies, who are looking for an accomplished Payroll professional to run their Irish payroll, as part of a growing team.
Your new role
- Responsible for the running of the Irish monthly and weekly in-house payrolls.
- Ensure weekly audit is processed weekly.
- Ensuring all payroll documentation is processed onto the payroll system in a timely manner..
- Support in the completion of requests for information from Government/Statutory bodies as they arise.
- Supporting Pension administration - preparing the end of month figures, reconciliation, data load and payment.
- Month/week end reports
- PAYE Compliance - tax returns and payments
- Weekly/monthly journal processing
- Producing P45's on Ros
- Raising cheque/bacs payments to employees as and when required
- Production and distribution of the P60's
- Assist the UK payroll team in the processing of the monthly payroll's
- Review processes and ways to improve/streamline
- Producing the CSO Quarterly report
- Regular visits to Dublin
What you'll need to succeed
- Up to date knowledge of Irish payroll and legislation
- Minimum of 2 years of high volume transactional payroll experiences essential.
- Administration of full payroll cycle including payroll submissions.
- Ability to work with a high level of confidentiality.
- Proactive nature and ability to work on own initiative but recognises the objectives of the whole team.
- Personable and approachable nature.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
What you'll get in return
- CIPP Study Support
- Pension scheme
- Flexible benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.