Permanent Accounts Assistant role for a growing Recruitment business based in the heart of Hatfield . Full time position involving Accounts Payable, Bank Reconciliations and much more. Salary up to £24k with great benefits, career progression and a friendly working environment. Seeking a hard working team player who is looking for career progression and ideally lives local to Hatfield. You will be computer literate and be able to work well under pressure.
My client are a well known recruitment business who cover many different sectors. They partner with a large number of clients across the world and are recruiting in their internal team. They are a great employer and can offer you a varied job role as an accounts assistant, which offers exposure to wider accounts.
Accounts Assistant in the Recruitment consultancy industry will require:
- Coding and Posting Purchase Ledger Invoices
- Process a weekly supplier payment run via BACS
- Reporting into a hands on Finance Manager
- General administration
- Deal with any invoice or payment queries
- Entering payments from Bank Statement in Cash Book
- Check and reconcile supplier statements to invoices and purchase orders to invoices
- Experience in a similar role
- Ideally a background in Accounts Payable and Invoicing
- Hard working team player
- Computer literate
Whats on offer?
- The chance to work for a growing recruitment business
- Competitive salary and career progression
- Varied accounts role